Saturday, April 01, 2006

Like The Old Days

Friday night, I went out with my friend Jillian for her 28th birthday. It was like old times back in high school because all we did was hang out in a restaurant/pub and then off to some midnight bowling. When Matt and I got to the pub an hour after Jillian and her crew should have been there, we thought they stood us up. There I was walking around looking for them in all three rooms with an adorable tulip plant and an ugly Happy Birthday balloon with a horse on it. Matt and I decided to sit and wait in the main room. I'm not really sure what we were waiting for since we were pretty sure they had left. Finally, one of them had to go to the bathroom and spotted us. I felt like an ass. They were there the whole time, just most of the people I would recognize had their backs to the door. We sort of melded in, sitting at a table off to the left of Jillian's newfound entourage. Our waitress sucked. I could have pissed my drinks quicker. But I don't think Matt left her a tip anyways.

Jillian and her friend Eric. One of them bought their shirt at the Gap, the other at Target. Can you guess which is more expensive?


The horse balloon with best friends from grade school: Tam, Mary and Jillian. Now I'm going to have to post some pictures of us when we were in 7th grade together (in a future post).



Then it was off to the bowling alley. It reminded us of 11th grade after prom.

Jillian and I, stylin'. We debated running off with the shoes since they were nicer than the ones we wore in.

She was a fan of the gutter.



This is Kevin, Jillian's baby daddy. He's always putting on this front, but he's actually a really nice guy.







Tam, 119 thank you very much!






And just like the end of senior prom night, we found out Jillian was pregnant.

3 comments:

Jenson said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

It was good to meet you. You're funny and would probably be a blast to hang out with...

So if you ever want to, I'm game
:)

Britain is so damn cute, btw!

Jillian said...

oh my, looks like someone handed me some tequilla shots! Eric and I look like twins.

Tam said...

SHARON: You've won! Sorry there really isn't a prize besides stroking your competitive side.

Hot avatar!

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.