Monday, November 07, 2005

What The Flick?

Please bear with me while I have someone help me out with the Flickr link. And do realize I have a 4 month old and don't really have tons of time to dowload all my pictures at once to Flickr. So there is only about 12 pictures uploaded as of yet and its a little lame. Sorry. There will be so much more. I have this fear my house will blow up one of these days (where ALL my pictures are) and Britain will never have any baby pictures of herself...just like I don't.

HELP! ANYONE!

5 comments:

Tam said...

A HUGE THANK YOU TO MO! What a guy! He helped me while all you others just sat on your asses.

Mo-Pie said...

That's funny, I helped you while sitting on my ass.

Looks good!

Your blog that is...

Tam said...

I knew what you REALLY meant you ego maniac. I wonder how many people have actually seen their own ass and thought it looked good.

Mo-Pie said...

I haven't ever really looked. But I'm sure it doesn't look as good as you blog does now.

Nice Pictures btw.

Mo-Pie said...

Did you know that in your last post, if you stand back like 2 1/2 feet, the blue lettering in between the other's looks to be in 3D!

Cool.

A nanny since 1996, I'm tired of washing nipples that aren't mine.